Certain individuals still believe in astrology. Astrology is an old science, wrapped in myths and conjectures today, since whatever was known about this particular science has diminished into oblivion over the years. However, people still feel zodiac signs are interesting, and may even indulge in reading about their horoscopes more out of fun than anything else. The signs have a lot to say about the individual. While the exact traits and personal characteristics can only be predicted after a detailed study of the person’s birth chart, the generic traits common to the person’s zodiac sign can be known by studying the nature or habits of the particular individual. It’s worth knowing how individuals are segregated on the basis of zodiac signs.
Zodiac signs and people’s characteristics
• Aries – A highly confrontational voice, very competitive, fiercely independent, adventurous, freedom loving, bold, enthusiastic, athletic, ambitious, reckless, dynamic, powerful, over confident, loud, warlike, blunt, impulsive, hard headed, hasty, stubborn, hot tempered, strong willed, selfish, rude, enterprising, impulsive, achiever, risk taker, and unstoppable.
• Taurus – Preference for nice things, can be extremely materialistic, enjoy better things in life, at times slow in reacting, great in money management, loves outdoors, prefers outdoor activities like farming and gardening, very practical, down to earth, very strong appetite, affinity towards construction, abhors changes.
• Gemini – A very good arguer, witty, flirtatious, trickster, adaptive, playful but may be offensive, inconsistent, can be touchy, intellectual, easily pleased, quick witted, chatty, social butterfly, changeable, knowledge seeking, loves reading and writing, likes mental games, very good at multitasking.
• Cancer – Highly sensitive, unpredictable mood changes, romantic, sweet, nice, caring, nurturing, homey, motherly, prefers home cooked meals, enjoys quality family time, socially conservative, withdrawal from the scene when feeling hurt or offended.
• Leo – Loving, loves children, sensitive, likes jewelry and luxury, bold and dramatic, bigger-than-life attitude, highly demanding, ambitious, prefers to be the center of attention, arrogant, smart, conceited, pompous, strong willed, loud, intelligent, loyal, high vitality, very attractive, a distinctive mane of thick hair.
• Virgo – Perfectionist, detail oriented, practical, critical, fastidious, intellectual, intelligent, sharp witted, good observational power, shrewd, mental dexterity, penetrating, opinionated, judgmental, naturally shy, helpful, organized, prefers simplicity, likes things to be in order and clean, how to justify points in an argument.
• Libra – Indecisive, frivolous, flirtatious, diplomatic, graceful, likes beauty and beautiful objects, supports equality and justice, social butterfly, pleasant manners, lazy, gracious, polite, attractive, idealistic, peacemaker, a great judge.
• Scorpio – Secretive, confident, passionate, loyal, hyper sensitive, athletic, mysterious, investigative, penetrating, powerful, resourceful, sexual, jealous, hot tempered, controlling, strong willed, magnetic, resilient, great stamina, resourceful, revengeful.
• Sagittarius – Adventurous, friendly, independent, broad minded, enthusiastic, brave, overly optimistic, charismatic, intelligent, rebellious, freedom seeking, restrictions, flirtatious, natural entertainer, talkative, exaggerating, impulsive, blunt, over indulgent, a risk taker, possesses child like wonder, hunger for knowledge, philanthropic, opportunistic, philosophical.
• Capricorn – Stubborn, stingy, argumentative, mature and reserved character, cold or detached, cautious, hard worker, generous, likes responsibility, highly ambitious, self disciplined, teasing, status seeking, respects authority, career oriented, high endurance, patience.
• Aquarius – Likes to help others, democratic, broad minded, reformer, liberal, social equality, humanitarian, freedom oriented, cool, cold or indifferent, eccentric, rebellious, erratic, unpredictable, original, highly opinionated, unique, sharp tongued, friendly, idealistic, resolute, inventive.
• Pisces – Sensitive, compatible, friendly, imaginative, beautiful smile and eyes, escapist, moody, lazy, caring, offensive.