This article tries to answer the question, how does astrology work? People have many different theory’s to this question.
My astrology experience:
How does astrology work? I first studied astrology when I was 16 years old. Throughout the years I have advanced my knowledge in astrology. Especially in the areas of natal, synastry and predictive astrology. It first started off as a hobby. This hobby then become an obsession. I spent many hours doing astrology readings for people. These people include friends, family and customers around the world.
I have a passion for the mystical sides of life, such as astrology. But I also have an engineering background plus a keen interest in science. I graduated in 2011 with a BEng (honours) in Automotive Engineering. When analyzing astrology charts I like to combine engineering disciplines with my superb intuition.
Many people have different idea’s when it comes to how astrology works. I believe a good understanding of science and astrology may be able to answer this question.
The question ‘how does astrology work’ is what got me interested in astrology!
How does astrology work. This is my take on it:
The definition of an engineer:
‘is someone who is concerned with applying scientific knowledge, mathematics, and ingenuity to develop solutions for technical, societal and commercial problems’.
I believe these skills are relevant to astrology. The fundamental basics of astrology is about observing patterns and cycles. Then correlating this with human behavior.
Engineering and scientific disciplines use the same process to solve problems. Many famous scientists such as Sir Isaac Newton and Albert Einstein would have observed patterns in the cosmos. They came up with a mathematical formula to explain the pattern occurring.
I believe the best way to understand astrology is to compare it to weather predictions. People many years ago would not have thought weather prediction to be possible. However, it just so happens we can today. We have come to realize there is some kind of order within the weather system. So it is logical to say why can’t there be order to human behavior, I believe this order is called astrology!
Summary to the question, how does astrology work:
- Modern human beings have been on Earth about 250,000 years.
- All life on Earth is forced to life by nature’s rules (i.e. change in seasons, weather, natural disasters, etc.)
- Overtime we become in synchronization with events occurring in space and the entire universe. We have to be in sync, as there is no choice!
- Because our solar system runs like clockwork, it is therefore predictable. As we are in sync with the universe, we are predictable.
- Predictability is increased when more statistical data is acquired. This is why weather systems are now predictable. Astrology will become more predictable once more statistical data is collected.
- This data has been collected since astrology began thousands of years ago. We now have the tools to collect this data more accurately. Unfortunately science is not interested in astrology, science could progress astrology massively.
I read an article last month. It was about predicting crime before it happens. They worked out crime could be predicted if there was enough information. A computer could collect vast amounts of statistical data (all linked to crime behavior). From that a prediction is made about where the next crime zone will be. A few other companies have been working on this theory too. I compare this to astrology.
Feel free to post your opinion on how does astrology work.
More articles like this is available on our astrology blog .